Friday, June 27, 2008
We stopped by for a quick looksee and WOW this is turning out much, much nicer than we expected.
Pam Chandler sent out the following, so here is is for your future convenience:
Dear Spanish Oaks Homeowner:
As you are already aware, our new Lodge and Community Pool will officially open on Friday, July 4th, with an afternoon of fun, food, and beverages! We hope to see you all there. I’d like to take this opportunity to share with you information about the pool hours of operation, food service, and pool rules.
The pool will be open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 AM to 9 PM, and Sundays NOON to 9 PM. On Mondays, the pool will be closed for cleaning and maintenance. Pool season will normally be from Memorial Day through Labor Day; however we will be flexible according to the weather in spring and fall.
Spanish Oaks Golf Club will be managing the pool and grill for the Association. They will provide the pool attendants (No Lifeguards Will Be On Duty), and staff the grill for your light dining pleasure. Grill hours will be 11 AM to 7 PM, Tuesday through Saturday and Noon to 7 PM on Sundays. The Grill will be closed on Mondays along with the pool. Please note that both the pool and Grill hours will be subject to change periodically at the discretion of the Homeowners Association.
All property owners will be able to charge food and beverages at the Grill, and the HOA will invoice you at the end of each month for all of your charges. It will not be necessary to bring a credit card to the pool, and the Grill will not accept cash. Your Lodge bill will be separate from your HOA and/or Club statement, and will be due and payable within 15 days after receipt. At some point in the future, we will be able to accept credit cards at point of sale, or with a pre-authorization that will be kept on file.
The Pool Rules will be posted at the Lodge, and are listed below:
· Use pool at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty. The HOA and its affiliates are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
· Adult Supervision required for all children under age 14. Children not potty-trained must wear swim diapers while in the pool.
· No diving allowed.
· No tobacco products allowed in pool area.
· No running, pushing or other dangerous horseplay.
· No climbing on the rocks.
· No glass in pool area.
· No pets allowed in pool area.
· Swimsuits only, no cutoffs or shorts.
· Management is not responsible for articles lost, damaged or stolen.
· Discard trash and food in the receptacles provided.
· Please no skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. in Lodge area.
· Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to anyone at any time.
As of the 4th, the HOA office will be at the Lodge, just on your left as you walk up the stairs. Please stop by for a cup of coffee and visit – I’ll be there Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5 PM. My phone number will remain the same: 533-2365, and e-mail is email@example.com.