Sunday, November 18, 2007

DOG PARTY IN THE GROVE, MORE 'N' 30th ATTEMPT

Boy, you can tell how the development is growing by the number of dogs and owners at this years dog bash. If all goes well - and this is a first for this blog - there should be a look at the party below. Hope you enjoy it. Uhhh... the mystery continues: despite blogger's assurance that it's there, I see nothing. I'll try from time to time to reload it - it DOES exist on my computer archive - but I suspect there's an issue at the blogger home office. Apparently I am not alone - Blogger admits uploading video trouble. I will keep trying just to see it through. At least now there's a load size indicator. That's new. I am hopeful. Ah, but the dreaded processing video follows... and appears to be the hangup. I try again - the 20th time? I wonder if they have a team on this or just one savant with Jolt cola? - who might have had a bad attitude having to work over Thanksgiving (do they have Thanksgiving in India?) These guys should have a look at YouTube. Probably a lot more complicated than it seems: Load file, play file. Or maybe the conversion means lower the resolution (I already did that, to almost-cheese!) Wouldn't you think, as fast as YouTube is growing, that this would be a priority? Well, on the 14th try it loaded right quick. Now we go through the processing part. Place your bets. Results below. In honor of the dogs, I won't let go of this bone. I realize I can load into YouTube and link to that, but in this case I am stubborn as a junk-yard dog. It's a damn SLIDESHOW, not even a video! Should be a piece of cake! Now this is getting to me. I refuse to be beaten. I'm up to about 30 attempts, changing things in the HTML, experimenting, seeking similar HELP stories online.

No comments: