Tuesday, August 01, 2006

BLOG MILESTONE; WEBSITE SOON

It really amazes me that this blog has just passed 10,000 page views. Now, I have a friend who has had over 1 MILLION views of his blog, but he's on TV for one, and for two, has lots of data on that site and c, has been writing far longer than I. Besides, even on the WORLD WIDE WEB how many people care about Spanish Oaks with our 40 some residents?

Anyway, as they used to say on HeeHaw, "thank you for your support."

I have been given the go-ahead to construct a Home Owners Association website. This will be a great place to get 'the word' on design guidelines, etc., and so much more. Your ideas are welcome.

The blog will continue. The WEBSITE will link to it, and the Blog will link to the WEBSITE. The website will be a pretty good resource for us all. I'll keep you posted on its progress.

No comments: