Saturday, July 08, 2006

BIG QUESTION

Here's a good question for you - at this point it's only theoretical. We have discussed putting up a home owners website (HOA sponsored). Several of those on the opt-in list for the weekly E mails have responded with some great ideas on what should be included in the content.

I know from more than 30 years in radio and marketing that most folks don't answer the call for creativity. But I'd like to at least try to poll you.

Assume for a moment that the website would have a beautiful picture of Spanish Oaks across the top (usually called a header.) The question is...

What should it show? Put another way - what do you think would be a single view which shows the essence of Spanish Oaks? Or: What's the prettiest picture we could come up with?

I assume you wouldn't want to see a site under construction. Or traffic backed up on 71. Sorry. Mister Sarcasm was loose.

It's a fascinating question to me - would it be ONE home? Which one? The Verde Trails fountain (on the SO official website)... The golf club?

Obviously perhaps, we could change it from time to time, and I think that'd be cool to show the progress and season change.

Personally, I find montage pictures at that size and resolution too blurry and small. So, my rules, my question. Humor me. What one picture would show it best? Drop me an E - address is on right side... rwood, etc.

Thanks!

No comments: